Skip to content

First Post!

October 29, 2011

Hi, all!

Loose Screw has been out for a few months and both the sales and the feedback have been great. Thanks to everyone who has read the book and told a friend!

I’m working on the second book in the series now. I’m in the early/planning stages, which is for me one of the most fun parts of the process. As I know more, I’ll post more.

Again, thanks for supporting the series and check back here for news on the next book!

Rae/Lori

6 Comments leave one →
  1. Linda permalink
    November 26, 2011 6:40 pm

curious to know if this will be published in paperback rather than just digital?

• November 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks for asking! I think after the second book is out there may be a bundle of the first two stories made available in paperback. So the first two books in one volume.

2. January 5, 2012 5:04 pm

Glad to see there’s another one in the works!

3. Tammi C permalink
    April 30, 2012 3:27 am

Love the book loose screws read it in two days. I cant wait for the second one keep writing for this series. You have me hooked

• April 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks, Tammi! Did you read the first one on Kindle? I’m hoping to release the second one for Kindle on May 14th.

4. Tammi C permalink
    April 30, 2012 4:56 pm

No I read it on my Nook tablet. I have the second one on my wish list ready to buy as soon as I can. I am so excited about this series i am an avid reader and i like to stick with the authors i know so i am happy to be able to add u to my list of favs and look forward to continue reading what u write.